Still here...
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  23:05:52  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
I know, it's not like it's been but a few days, but I still feel guilty that I haven't posted anything.

Still working through the Unicode conversion; BOOST isn't automatically liking the switch, so working through that here and there. Been busy with work stuff and a 6 week old baby girl, so that takes my attention away from S+ too =)

Hope everyone is having a great February! I'll be another year older in March..kinda lame that our technology hasn't found a solution to this whole "aging" thing. Though, I would probably grow tired of life after a couple hundred years anyway..even with a holodeck.

G'night!

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  16:26:24  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
One lousy BOOST template is keeping me from at least compiling something stripped down...and for the life of me, I can't figure out what the issue is. I know it's nothing wrong with BOOST, just my still being a relative C++ novice. Will keep hammering away, probably going to post to StackOverflow or something if I can't figure it out soon; good folks over there.

There are still many other tasks to deal with after that, mostly relating to Lua, but I'd just like to at least compile with that stuff commented out to test the basic functionality with the core overhaul. If it works, I feel pretty confident about wrapping up the Lua pieces...or it could compile and just bomb horribly. Keep your fingers crossed.

The joys of programming!
Go to Top of Page

neo

17 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  00:48:33  Show Profile
My son is 6 years old! School starts tomorrow, pre-school.
work, kids, family, it's all my life.
Even a lot of time with the translation to learn English , and, I do not know how to program , very envious of people engaged in this work.
dont care age, be happy always.

Oh man
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000