Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rob

USA
2615 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  16:10:13  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage
Hello all!

I know I haven't been releasing updates (almost) every day like I had for over 3 months, but rest assured I check the forums daily (except this past week when I was travelling for work). Still trying to work through the Unicode conversion, but haven't spent a ton of time on it. However, it is the next piece I will work to complete as it's quite a thorn in my side!

Then I'll move on to enhancements and additions. Though, I might instead direct my energy towards a rewrite/refactor/restructure of S+ to address certain annoyances (like not being able to have S+ enabled while in S+ windows) and for long-term maintainability; especially if the time comes when I no longer am able/willing to take care of S+ as the program's code would be terribly difficult for anyone but me to easily work with =)

Just letting everyone know I haven't become bored or abandoned S+. Even if I'm taking a vacation from all S+ development, I'm always around.

Cerberus

Netherlands
86 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  22:01:32  Show Profile  Visit Cerberus's Homepage
Yay! I am sometimes bad at / lax with answering, but rest assured that I regularly check the forum and appreciate the programme every second of the day!

Edited by - Cerberus on 04/01/2012 22:03:07
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
StrokesPlus Forum © 2011-2018 Rob Yapchanyk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000